Part Time Job in Tamil Language - Do it from anywhere in World, like america, england, canada, australia, sauthi arabia, arab countries, malayasia and more more

Introduction about me:
I am a normal student and having simple knowledge about surfing webpage and following emails, at first. Nowadays i am earn some good money from online part time job in Tamil & English Sites. Here , am sharing some mine experience about online job.

My Part Time Job -My Part time Google Adsense job.


Born age of My Online Job
I am from a small village and my mother tongue is Thamil & studied Bachelor Degree in Physics subject. At first, am just using this internet for entertainment and very interest in internet.  So, am enter this Internet world on 2003.

Before i have some knowledge in computer usage and studied some subject in computer oriented. I have some interest in computer field, so i am read tamil computer monthly twice books. One day i am viewed that ads like Home Based online Job - Earn $400 /month . am interest in that ads and that time i am also searching job . so contact that Advertiser person and ask some details , but that guy not given full details and buy my E-book that contain full details . So, If u interest in online Job buy and start your earning with Internet.

Am purchased that Google profit E-Book , that e-book contained about CJ.com and Google Adwords/Yahoo Adwords. I am tried to earn commission from CJ . But not earn single money from CJ. most of days or 3 months gone. After searching in google about online Job /No investment Business. Find SFI , MyPwerMall , Hits4pay , Email Reading, Myapsense,Bidvertiser , Cash Fista , Affiliate funnel , TinyUrl , Uwe and more .. But not Earned .

Why i am not earn a single money from all of online job/biz provider ?


I don't know ? at the moment .

Earning with Google Adsense

One day , enter that regional chat room . I don't know that guy name , but his native is kerala , He refer one blogspot blog and want to read and asking impression. Before i don't know about PPC . After some days after one more person asking that same.

Why they are asking that's ?

My mind go to that point and ask to that Kerala Guy , he told about Google Adsense . before i don't know about free blogger blog . The Kerala Gentle man Given some details about creating free blog from blogger.com and registering our blog to Google.com/adsense program . Now i done that job , and got ads from google adsense program. My earning also started .

Worried from Online Job


Now am doing google Adsense and getting some cent not good for my food. because i dont know how getting free traffic from search engine . and I am just refer some people in chat room , one or two persons only joined with followers, & No more clicks.

I am lost 1 plus years with the home based online job and worried . because not getting a good money and got poor status.

Offline Job

Joined One Good Offline Job , and that job reduce some fear and given good food. But i am not stop to doing that online google adsense job . Because, before i am challenge with my friend,s that surely i get some online cash. that challenge impress me and now i am searching free traffic for my webpage/blog.

Writing Articles or Adding more content


Now , online money is not important for my food and normal life . so i don't have fear and starting with sharing some news and adding actress photos , movie news in my blog .

What a surprise , one month later seened more dollar in my google account . am not referred anyone for last two months . but my account earning is increased .

i guessed and confirmed that earning all came from my blog posting . So , i am posting more content to my blog , what i am interested only. So, Its my part time job and good entertainment .

My Suggestion for new online job searcher


If u have any idea to earning some money from online Job. First learn about online job and do that proper way. That only given sure money.

Online job Training Website visit > www.padugai.com

Good Luck



3 Responses
  1. Blogger Says:

    Are you trying to earn money from your websites/blogs by using popup advertisments?
    In case you do, did you take a look at Clickadu?


  2. Blogger Says:

    Did you know you can shorten your urls with AdFly and receive $$$$$ for every click on your short links.


  3. Unknown Says:

    If you are looking work from home then choose data entry jobs online to make money online. Get many types of genuine data entry jobs online at dataentryjobonline.comonline job


    GetPaid

    make money

    tamil jobs

    PaidVerts

    Tamil Jobs

    PTCShare